Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.

I want to fall in love so bad, and i just dont know if its

I want to fall in love so bad, and i just don't know if it's going to happen? I just want a relationship and never had one in life, how do i get into a relationship with someone, if they are never interested?
Just take your time and it will come. The best thing is to go ahead with your life and be the best that you can be in this time. Learn about yourself, see what you like and what you don't like, what your hobbies are. Decide what type of person you would like to meet and what you are looking for in a relationship. Then from there you can frequent places that will better your chances of meeting the person that you are interested in. Start out by small talk, which can lead into a friendship and more. Do not try to push anything or be someone who you are not. Just be yourself and try and meet people. The relationship and love will come naturally if you do this. You will meet the one for you in time. If the others were not interested that means they were not for you. Just be yourself and in time you will find someone that loves you for you and you will love them back. I wish you all the best!