Ask Ashley
Ask Ashley, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Having built my reputation in this area of expertise, I have conducted workshops on relationships. Let's discuss your issues.
64518614

hello again. I have a girl friend whom I am struggling to trust

hello again. I have a girl friend whom I am struggling to trust at the moment. I have been getting alot of suspicious feelings coming up and I am feeling alot of fear. She tends to be secretive and has been since i have known her. I am doing a educational course during the weekend and she then told me that she wanted to go dancing with a friend sira on a friday or saturday night. I did not say anything but I did say if it was ok to be friends with her and other friends of hers on facebook. She said that was ok. Also she gave me her second mobile phone that she uses to call overseas. She went to sri lanka recently and gave me the phone to call her. Upon looking at the call log I noted that some phone calls she said she had made had not been made. I asked her about this and she said not to push her away and that I had to trust her. She was angry with me but she said when she got back she realized that I was cheated on in my past relationship and understood. She tends to be secretive so I told her that i felt vulnerable at the moment and when she is secretive i feel uncomfortable. I think her phone tends to drop out phone calls even though it showed a reacharge call made that day. Any way since then she keeps her second phone on her and does not keep it in her room like she used to do. I asked her about this and she said that she makes calls to her family during the day. Which I find interesting since i don't think she used to in the past. Anyway today she said that there was a food and wine festival and could I attend but she knew that i was going to this educational course. I asked if she would go with some friends and she said she was not sure. I then said that she should go dancing with sira and she said yes. I ask her if sira was difficult to contact and she did not respond to my question so I left it. I did not want to come across as a jealous suspicious boyfriend. I am going to see a psychic tomorrow to see if she is not trustworthy but I feel sick at the moment.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ask Ashley replied 2 years ago.

Ask Ashley :

Hello, thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I will be helping you today.

I am so sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing in your relationship. Such problems are always very stressful.

I do believe you can be your best advisor. Just think: if someone you cared deeply about, your best friend, child, or sibling, was experiencing your problems, what would you tell him/her?

If you would like even more insight, I would suggest you check out yahooanswers.com. I have personally found tremendous perspective into finding solutions for my own problems.

I do hope I have helped you in some way. If you think so, please kindly Accept my answer. Take care, because you’re worth it.

Ask Ashley, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience: Having built my reputation in this area of expertise, I have conducted workshops on relationships. Let's discuss your issues.