Ask Ashley
Ask Ashley, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Having built my reputation in this area of expertise, I have conducted workshops on relationships. Let's discuss your issues.

my boyfriend cheated and lied to me an he goes on the internet

my boyfriend cheated and lied to me an he goes on the internet to seek women. i had a dream about him with another woman. my instinct told me he was cheating again and the signs showed. when i talk to him he rarely talks to me. but yet he wants me to believe he loves me. i gave him chances but i love him very much an i enjoy him as well as his company. please tell me what to do..
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ask Ashley replied 4 years ago.

Ask Ashley :

Hello, thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

I am so sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing in your relationship. Such problems are always very stressful.

The best advice I can give is what I would do if I were in your shoes. I would take two weeks for myself, not initiating any contact. I would allow him to come to me, and see how much he cares for me by him doing so. In these two weeks, I would grow stronger by relying on friends and family for support. At the end of this time period, you may feel better without this person, who is not providing what you need and deserve. However, you may reconnect with him then if you wish and reevaluate.

Also, I do believe you can be your best advisor, as well. Just think: if someone you cared deeply about, your best friend, child, or sibling, was experiencing your problems, what would you tell him/her?

If you would like even more insight, I would suggest you check out I have personally found tremendous perspective into finding solutions for my own problems.

I do hope I have helped you in some way. If you think so, please kindly Accept my answer. Take care, because you’re worth it.