Ask Ashley
Ask Ashley, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Having built my reputation in this area of expertise, I have conducted workshops on relationships. Let's discuss your issues.

I have a supervisor be the name of Jason Innes. He is a new

I have a supervisor be the name of Jason Innes. He is a new supervisor, having come up the ranks in our cas agency. He is friendly but I made him mad 2 days ago by talking to by email in the way I talk to friends, kidding around. I am Pisces March 12/63. I have no idea what his sign is. But he is younger than me by about 10 years i think. Do you think he has cooled now? And what are his feelings toward me?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ask Ashley replied 4 years ago.

Ask Ashley :

Hello, thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

I am so sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing. Such problems are always very stressful.

The best advice I can give is what I would do if I were in your shoes.

First of all, I would like to point out that in my opinion, Zodiac symbols do not hold credibility. Personally, I am an Aquarius, and yet upon taking multiple tests, I best match an Aries.

I would imagine he has indeed cooled down by now. However, that's dependent on how inappropriate your e-mail was, if it was.

Given that you have not provided significant evidence demonstrating that he is interested in you, I do not notice any feelings for him toward you.

However, I would like to share with you a true quote I once heard. It is far easier for an unattractive female to get a date, rather than an attractive male get a date. This is not pertinent to you, specifically, but it shows that women have a lot more power in the dating scene than we think. If I were you, I would apologize if I had not already. I would point out some quality about him you like (character-wise!) and I'd invite him to coffee. Such a plea would go along the lines of:

"I apologize about the other day, especially because I think you're a great guy. I typically go out for coffee on Tuesday afternoons. Would you care to join me?"

If you would like even more insight, I would suggest you check out I have personally found tremendous insight into finding solutions for my own problems.

I do hope I have helped you in some way. If you think so, please kindly Accept my answer. Take care, because you’re worth it.