TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

Good evening, You answerd my question on about the long distance

Customer Question

Good evening,
You answerd my question on about the long distance relationship whichis an hour apert and we were together for 5 months. We came infront of that finding a solution part which we do not get becasue we want to be together but his daughter and grand daughter lives near him and my i can not move far from my job. So I assume now is a good time to end the relationship as we can not find a solution that suite both?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 4 years ago.
Is there a way to move forward in the relationship while still living a distance from each other/ It seems like you are saying that because of the distance and the unlikelihood that it will change you cannot remain in the relationship. If that is the case for you, go with you gut here and follow your instincts.
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 4 years ago.
You need to do what you both feel is best for both of you. If you honestly can't find a solution, it is up to you to try to keep the long distance thing going for awhile which is proving to be stressful for both of you, or for you to move on. You tried to make it work. decide where you draw the line.