Ask Ashley
Ask Ashley, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Having built my reputation in this area of expertise, I have conducted workshops on relationships. Let's discuss your issues.

me and my gf are constantly arguing over my jelousy, i am constantly

me and my gf are constantly arguing over my jelousy, i am constantly questioning her about messin about with blokes from work , although i kinda know nothing is going on, she has never wore make up for work but has started to wear it alot reasently not a lot just a bit around the eyes , and she is textin on her phone to a male at work and she has deleted some stuff on her phone from him too, which she has admitted to . We have reasently had a chat about it and decided to wipe the slat clean but i just keep bringing this particular bloke up, she does keep on tellin me nothing is going on but i cant help it , what advice could you give to help me over come my problem cos i feel we are just drifting apart because of all the arguing and this is the last thing i want thanks in advance
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ask Ashley replied 4 years ago.

Ask Ashley :

Hello, thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I hope to help you today.

I am so sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing in your relationship. Such problems are always very stressful.

From what you are telling me, it sounds like your concerns may indeed have credibility. It is dishonest for her to delete texts for the sole purpose that you do not see them. Because of this incident, your girlfriend should acknowledge that what she did was wrong, and that you have reason to distrust her. Therefore, assuming that she wants to make the relationship work, she should be more than happy to do what she can to make you feel secure in your relationship.

One of the main purposes of a relationship is to experience a special kind of joy. It would be self-respectful to take a break from this relationship for two weeks and reevaluate, if you are not happy within it.

I would love to hear how this works out for you. Please do not hestitate to e-mail me at [email protected] Good luck, and take care.