Ask Ashley
Ask Ashley, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Having built my reputation in this area of expertise, I have conducted workshops on relationships. Let's discuss your issues.

We are in a long distance relationship, meaning living an hours

We are in a long distance relationship, meaning living an hours drive from each other. We know each other for 6 months now and want to take the next step. We have a problem and can not find a solution. I can not allocate to far from my job, I am an accountant and earn more know as I have shares in the business as I could earn somewhere else. He only bought a house know and do not want to allocate out of his town as his daughter with his grand daughter is living very near him. Is there a way to sort this out or must we end the relationship? We want to be with each other but can not find a way that suite both.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ask Ashley replied 4 years ago.

Ask Ashley :

Hello, thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I hope to help you today.

I am so sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing in your relationship. Such problems are always very stressful.

From hearing your account,

I would harness any resources I could to find a closer job that meets your standards. These two variables of distance and income will have one win over the other, but it is up to you to choose which job best suits your needs.

As a last resort, if you are unable to find such a job, it is clear to me that you need to look at your priorities. What is more important to you? Being with this person, or sticking with the job you have? It is a difficult dilemma, but one priority does outweigh the other, and a decision must be made.

Finally, I would refer you to I have received amazingly insightful feedback from that site.

I do hope I have helped you in some way. If you think so, please kindly Accept my answer. Take care.