Help4You, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  B.A., Psychology

Will I find love and relationship with William Kirby within

Customer Question

Will I find love and relationship with William Kirby within the next month
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Help4You replied 4 years ago.

What is your relationship like with this gentleman right now?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
nothing right now I have known him for several years, he wants to dte me but nothing has happened yet
Expert:  Help4You replied 4 years ago.

That's good news that he wants to date you, and it is also promising that you have known him for several years! Relationships that start out as friendships often have a better chance of having success long term. My advice to you would be to start things slowly. If you have a friendship, it may be easier to move quickly through the beginning stages of a relationship because you already know so much about each other.

In the next month, think about going on a few dates with William. Don't push things to move too quickly - love and respect develop over time, but if you have known each other for a long time, there is no reason in the next few months that you cannot develop the basis for a good, solid love and relationship.

Thank you so much! If you could hit the green Accept button, that would be great, as that is how I receive credit for answering your question.