psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

sHE DOSENT WANT TO MAKE LOVE ANYMORE ALSO I SAID I CANT DO

sHE DOSENT WANT TO MAKE LOVE ANYMORE ALSO I SAID I CANT DO DRUGS ANYMORE AND SHE STILL WANTS TO I LOVE AND WANT HER FEEL OBLIGATED TO PARTY.SHE WONT TALK ABOUT THE FUTURE ANYMORE
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.

If you are both drug users and one of you hopes to stop this habit then the relationship could already be in trouble. It is very common for relationships built during a stressful time such as this to experience serious trouble when one partner no longer wants to participate. You have to consider the fact that using drugs is not conducive to the relationship. If she won't stop using then she is not a healthy influence. Neither of you should want to party at some point but rather make a commitment to be responsible adults. Drugs can also effect one desire for sex and the love life of a couple. Sex effects emotions and these often can include sexual desire. As long as either of you is using you can't resolve your other problems. It is very common for people who are using to focus only on the present. The future is for responsible people who have a clear vision of the future. Abstinence has to come first.

Please press accept; this is the only way I am compensated