TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach

I broke up with my ex almost 4 years ago. She was my first

Customer Question

I broke up with my ex almost 4 years ago. She was my first girlfriend and i dated her through msn back then. I have a lot to type as compared to face to face and getting nervous. We broke up because things get sour and bored after a year. I guess there's no spice and flare in the relationship. She dumped me and quite devastated. I tried to move on but it's quite hard to do so and don't have the drive as there are just too many beautiful faces. Approaching a girl to me is really hard as I fear rejection again. Is there any solution to my problem of nervousness and not appear boring to girls I meet.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 4 years ago.

CoachJenK :

Hello, thank for joining me. Please forgive any typos as I get very immersed in my work with you and sometimes my brain goes faster than my fingers.

CoachJenK :

I am sensitive to what you are feeling and I believe that the negative self-judgments aren't helping either. I know it is hard to move on and I think this space could be a good one for you to take some time to build some confidence in yourself and figure out what you enjoy and makes you happy and seek those things out in anohter person so that you can connect on a level of things that you mutually enjoy.

CoachJenK :

Let me know how I can provide more support.