psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

l split up with my ex, two years ago, she seeing some one else,

l split up with my ex, two years ago, she seeing some one else, she say she cant be freind again but still still missed me & l do too!! what l want to know is how to rebuild our freindship even though she with someone esle
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.

If you truly want to be friends then you have to come together as two people and make that happen. The problem here is that her lack of contact tells you that emotionally she is not in a place to have this friendship. Her boyfriend may have wanted her to end it because he feels insecure that you are a previous boyfriend and he can't handle that. Not everyone can handle friendship with ex's. He may have wanted you out of the picture but you have to realize that she is honoring that request. That means she to a certain extent wants it too. For you to do anything that will lead to friendship she has to want to be friends. It takes two and if she isn't willing then nothing will change. You may be wasting your effort. I am sure that if she wants to be friends in the future she will let you know. You can't continue to know yourself out to be friends if she is not going to accept the friendship. I would move on. It also gives you hope that you will get back together which may not be the case.

Please press accept; this is the only way I am compensated