psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

RR gd

Customer Question

will me girlfreind have feelings for me again
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.

The only person who knows if she has feelings for you is her. She has to decide what it is she wants and let you know what her feelings are. You shouldn't guess at the answer to this question. Ask her what she feels and why. This can be a chance to talk about what the problem is. Then you aren't trying to figure out why you have these doubts. It takes the two of you to try to resolve whatever problems you are having.

I would approach her about how I feel. Give her a chance to disclose what she is feeling. Then have an open discussion about this subject. You should always be able to talk as a couple. Use this an opportunity to grow as a couple. Use problem solving skills to help this work. You can find an example of good communication in the Mars and Venus series. Use this as a way to be more informed. Make compromises and ways for change while you are talking.

Please press accept; this is the only way I am compensated