psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

I (46 woman) met a man (50ish) on 06 Dec.2011 on the spur of

Customer Question

I (46 woman) met a man (50ish) on 06 Dec.2011 on the spur of the moment and we just instantly hit it off and shared phone numbers. A week or two later (after a lot of text msgs) we had a coffee date. Our date lasted about two hours where he asked me about me then we ended the date nicely with a highly pationate kiss. We spoke or texted steadily after that and I asked him if he wanted to go on a second date around the 15 Dec. his comment was anywhere with you but that was the last words I heard from him. Since then I have called to wish him a Merry Christmas and texted to wish a Merry Christmas because his phone was not working right. I have since texted a msg asking him how he was doing and that I am interested in continuing our relationship to further say I want to hear from him again. I dont understand why our conversation (on a good point) would end like it did on the 15 Dec. and I have not heard anything from him.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.

I am confused too. I can't help but think there is a reasonable explanation for this. A tragedy in his life, a death in his family, a destroyed cell phone. I would hope that there is a explanation and he will contact you with a great story. Otherwise you won't know what the problem is. I feel sorry that he hasn't been more honest. At some point you have to assume that he has written you off. But that doesn't make sense so just have faith for right now. If it seems that he is that rude to go weeks or months you have to accept that you won't know why and move on. I would abandon the communication at some point because it hasn't helped the situation.

Please press accept; this is the only way I am compensated

psychlady, Counselor
Experience: I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the feedback. Thought I was going bonkers, my last contact with him was last week when would be appropriate for me to contact him again or should I ?
Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.