Kate McCoy
Kate McCoy, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

heres the story:I have an old college friend who I was close

Customer Question

heres the story: I have an old college friend who I was close with and every so often we talk but its very rare and I always have told staci about it. well staci asked if I ever slept with this girl and I didn't but I told her that we messed around so there's the history on that. Well tonight, this girl "Kristin" wrote on my facebook wall "im on # XXXXX" I wrote underneath of it and asked what she was talking about and she said "MD was number 1 and this guy is number 2. I commented that I was lost and Kristin said that she "went to a lighter shade" ..meaning that she met another white guy. well I ended up deleting the comment for the sake of it causing trouble and to show Kristin that I didn't like that post. Well staci saw I deleted it and called me snapping out and insisted that I call Kristin with her on 3way secretly and ask her who MD was and I knew that Kristin wasn't referring to me when she gave the initials MD cause we never dated nor slept together coincidental there was one other guy she dated with the initials MD anyway I told staci this but she still insisted I call her. well I called Kristin while staci listened and asked her who MD was and she said exactly that and then I proceeded to tell her that I had to delete it because I didn't want staci to think it was me and I say that I had to look out for her respect and Kristin was cool with it and that was that. well after the call me and staci talked well she yelled and I had to listen about me being a coward and how I never handle things and that it was so shady I deleted the comment which it was I shouldn't have deleted but I didn't want to deal with staci and I wanted Kristin to get the message that she cant write stupid shit on my wall. well now staci is ranting and raving about how I betrayed her trust and how bad I just f**ked up etc... and insists that we see a therapist. help please I know I shouldn't have deleted it but either way it would have ended up bad I really don't need all this, I feel that I don't deserve to suffer because she is insecure..

im 30 years old and have been in this relationship for over 2 years we have for the most part a pretty great relationship but issies liek these still remain and problem with her. insecurity or trust its like i have no say in any matter

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yea I'm waiting
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!