psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

why or what would cause your husband to disgust you as his

Customer Question

why or what would cause your husband to disgust you as his wife
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.

Many things in a relationship can cause a negative reaction. This can be attributed to hundreds of reasons such as growing apart, a decrease in the emotions of a relationship, resentment, mistrust and even a desire to move on. The reasons for disgust are as vast as the couple themselves. You need to find out the reason for your husband in partiner in particular. You should never allow such important decisions to be based on guess work. Ask him what the issues are and if the relationship is salvagable. Then find out what he is willing to do to fix it. This can and should be marriage counseling if you are having such problems. He can work out the reasons for his displeasure in therapy. Hopefully the word disgust is a strong word and that isn't the case. The best way to know the reason is to ask him. He may give you extensive insight into the reasons for his feelings and agree to move forward.

Please press accept; this is the only way I am compensated