Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist

i meet a girl a few weeks ago been chatting on the phnone and

i meet a girl a few weeks ago been chatting on the phnone and messaging everyday meet her last week she came to my house we had a great time laughing and joking lots of flirting , had a very passionate kiss at the end ..she came back the next day her own decsion to ..she even bought me some presents she stayed the night and it was amzingf e next day she had to leave but said she we cud back later ..she nevr did and then the day after went away for nye .. she came back today and messaged me saying she had meet an ex on nye and has decided to give things another go with him can i win her back ..anything i can do pretty uposet shes great !
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 4 years ago.
There really isn't much you can do other than wait it out to see if she changes her mind, but even if she does, it may feel like you are second choice. You can tell her how you feel and see if that sways her to give it a shot, but if she has moved on, that is her decision. You can try to be persuasive, but it may push her away, so I would just let it go. I know its easier said than done, but you want a woman who won't play any games with you. At least she was honest with you and didn't just disappear like some people do to others.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yeah i think your right its weird tho she was so keen last week she was the one who wanted to come back the next day and was talking about things we can do etc in the future can she just switch like that ? was gonna send her this email but havent you think it will just apear desperate ?

im just gonna lay my cards on the table ..i really like you and think we cud be great together ..i feel like i didnt get a proper chance to take you out and spoil you ! if things had gone well i was gonna ask if you wanted to come away with me to south africa im djing out there , cape town is supposed to be one of the most beautiful places in the world ..and i wanan be there with the most beautiful girl in the world :)
you probbaly think im mad but lifes to short to miss opertunities like this ..jake xx

thats what i wrote out but not sure if you shud send it .. one of my girl mates thinks i shud and its a very romantic gesture but im not sure maybe itrs to desperate ?
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 4 years ago.
Send it. What do you have to lose? She has already rejected you in a way, so go for it. At least you will know that you did what you could and you won't be wondering a few years down the road if you could have done more. Even if she doesn't respond, or she responds in a negative way, at lease you will have closure.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yeah your right , but would i not be better off waiting to see if things with this guy fade out , cause surely things with an ex will probbaly fail sooner or later i know he lives miles away aswell ..and i may even bump into her at a few social occasions well one at the end of the month ..and maybe i will just scare her off with this for good ..i know she was so keen she was even talking to her m,ates about me etc which is always a good sign and said she didnt want some fling wanted something long term etc
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 4 years ago.
I still think she should know how you feel, but that is up to you. You can wait it out a bit if you want to. You just shouldn't be second choice and if you fight for her, that could help her make the right decision.