psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

This question is a repeat of the first question i asked but

Customer Question

This question is a repeat of the first question i asked but I want to explain everything in detail in order to get a more complete answer. Well i ran into this woman that i had not seen in 7 years( let me add that we were close at that time even though she had a boyfriend and even then I developed feelings for her) Anyway we ran into each other in the end of June. I found out she had gotten married but was recently separated because she had just found out that her husband had raped her daughter when the daughter was 14 years old so this woman was going through a lot. Anyways we started hanging out and spending a lot of time together. We werent in a relationship but we were friends with a great potential for romance.Anyways the time we spent together brought the feelings That I had before. I would say we were hanging out for almost two months and then i did something very stupid. I passed by her house around 1 in the morning and i went to her bedroom window and started banging on it. ( I was also a bit intoxicated) After a few minutes I left thinking no one was home so i left went to an all night store to get a coffee and cigarettes and on the way home decided to pass by her house again to see if she was home. As I was passing through the police pulled me over. I found out that she had called the police thinking someone was trying to break in. (she didnt know it was me) Anyways she found out it was me and hasn't spoken to me since. It has been four months already. I tried everyhting flowers apology letter and sending her a text every once in a while but I get nothing from her. A couple of her friends and son eventually called me to tell me to leave her alone. I havent tried to contact her since November 29, 2011. I really care about this girl and it breaks my heart that she just shut me out completely. I want to know what should I do and if she will ever speak to me again?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.

It sounds like your actions have really been misinterpreted. Considering all the information I would suggest that you leave her alone. Sometimes a relationship can get off to such a shaky start that it is best to just move on and cut your losses. This is a situation that she is going to have reservations about so it is best to just move on. She may in the future decide that it was all a misunderstanding but at this point you will only make it worse by pursuing this. She may change her mind. You never know. But you need to leave the decision up to her. She went to some trouble to tell you to leave her be so I would follow that advice. You don't want to frighten her any further. She may speak to you but not for the time being.

Please press accept; this is the only way I am compensated

psychlady, Counselor
Experience: I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If she does speak to me again. how long do you think it will take?
Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.
I think it could takes months if not longer. I would accept that this went really badly and use that for closure. I don't think she is going to forgive you any time soon
psychlady, Counselor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello i recently found out That the woman That i had inquired about put up a photo of one of the messages that i had sent her on her facebook page. It was a message that had quotes about forgiveness. The photo of the message has my name on it and the logo that i use as a profile picture. She put the photo in with her main profile pictures album. Does this mean anything?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.