psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

this girl i know wants a friend with benefits aka me but i

this girl i know wants a friend with benefits aka me but i think she still loves her boyfriend what should i do

A friends with benefits situation is usually only good for a time. Eventually one person or the other always ends up getting hurt. It is very difficult to separate your feelings in the way necessary for this lack of commitment. Being a friend and being a lover constantly has to be aligned to have this work. This may be her way of having a closeness but not a commitment. She is still able to think about her ex and entertain part of the fantasy that this relationship isn't over. I think it is almost always a bad idea to have this arrangement. What if she wants no commitment and you want one. What if your feelings are more romantic than hers. You have to be prepared for a total lack of commitment and so does she. Where is the line drawn. Think about this and decide if you can do this without being injured emotionally.

Please press accept