Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

My wife and I had a huge fight - one of many in our 4.5 year

Customer Question

My wife and I had a huge fight - one of many in our 4.5 year marriage. I feel our marriage is over. I have made terrible mistakes. What should I do? I need someone to talk to.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 4 years ago.
You have been married 4.5 years and it is very common to have fights and make mistakes as you both learn about each other. Relationship, marriages continue to grow, they continue to learn about each other. In fact when a relationship first starts out its new and everything is about loving each other. As the relationship continues you begin to see things that bother you. Mistakes happen in a relationship in a marriage. But together you learn to go through these mistakes through forgiveness and love. When teo people love each other they work through it. They don't let anything break them up they work through it together. Its important that you talk things out in a calm manner to find a solution. I will help you get through this and find a solution to the mistake you feel you have made. I don't want you to look at your marriage as over. I want you to try and work things out. You both will get though this, you both have been together a long time and mistakew can be forgiven. If you have anymore questions I am here to answer.