psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

What is the best way to maintain a happy marriage?

Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.

That answer is as vast as the persons asking the question. The top priority in a happy marriage is communication. If you don't have that nothing will get resolved and problems seem bigger than they are. This goes for sex as well as any other issues that arise. You can learn how to communicate about sex in Mars and Venus in the Bedroom. This is very helpful. By dating I guess you mean spending quality time together. That is very important as well. You should have quality time together that is just for you. Allow sex to be spontaneous rather than a set frequency. Try new things and entertain fantasies of each partner. Don't let life interrupt your ability to be with each other and plan creative time together. Find resources and use them. There is a ton of material out there about romance, great sex, and honest communication.

Please press accept