Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
15718554

cheating?

Customer Question

i found several emails between my husband and a co-worker in one he tells her he misses her. he says she is just a co-worker nothing more, but i am very uneasy about this
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 4 years ago.
I think you have every right to feel uneasy and that you should find out more of what is going on. It may not be anything, but think about how he would feel is you had similar emails that he found. I think you need to be on your guard about it for sure. You weren't specific about anything else in the emails, so its hard to have a more detailed opinion, but based on just what you say, you should feel a bit suspicious.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
he since sent her an email (reply to joke from her) that i would love it. is he name dropping me, is this good? it was the last email between them