AgapeDoc
AgapeDoc, Counselor
Experience:  Dr. W. D. Nicholas is a relationship expert & can help families or organizations become more effective.
55589990

I am crazy about a man that I work with and we are both married,

I am crazy about a man that I work with and we are both married, is it possible he's interrested too?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  AgapeDoc replied 5 years ago.

AgapeDoc :

Thanks for contacting Just Answer...

AgapeDoc :

The question you have posted is easy to answer.

AgapeDoc :

It is certainly possible that he is interested too, but you don't need a relationship expert to tell you that.

AgapeDoc :

The questions that we usually get in scenarios such as yours typically are more aligned with what to do about the situation you find yourself in.

AgapeDoc :

In which case I would recommend that you seek out the help of a counselor. Workplace relationships are very common, but typically not much good comes from them unless the parties involved deal with the situation "head-on". That is to say, to deal with it above board as opposed to sneaking an affair.

AgapeDoc :

Which means to either not pursue it at all, or leave your current spouses before you pursue this other relationship. Rarely do these work out and more often than not they end up causing much more pain than pleasure.

AgapeDoc :

I hope I have helped you here. If you are satisfied with my efforts please don't forget to click on the green accept button.