Mark Manley
Mark Manley, Counselor
Experience:  Want help with your most important relationships? Licensed Marriage/Family Counselor.

She wants to meet the other woman, should I allow it to ha

Customer Question

She wants to meet the other woman, should I allow it to happen?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Mark Manley replied 4 years ago.
Why does she want to meet her?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Because she called by mistake last night on our way home by mistake and thinks that there is something going on..this is an old classmate of mine from school. She wants to meet her today
R U married?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes we are married, but she moved out 3 months ago and wants to be treated as if we are dinner she told me that she did not want me to talk to any other females and I said I can do that....then on the way home my phone rang and she went off because I would tell her who it was....I said, this is our night forget about the phone call.
No. There is no good reason for her to meet the other woman. Just let her know that you are not exclusive at this point (ie. you may see other women). Yes she will blow up and yes it will get uglier.

Your other option is to cut out any other relations in favor of focusing on overhauling or recreating your marriage. If you decide to recreate or overhaul your marriage, you will have a much greater chance of success with the assistance of a trained and experienced marriage therapist.

Just try to remember that lying is not going to help anything in the long run. That said there is a difference between lying and having her meet the other woman. (Yes there is another woman, no you can not meet her)

Best of luck
Mark Manley