psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

Well I am still on meds and I am not in swssions at this time.

Well I am still on meds and I am not in swssions at this time. 3 years ago I stopped. But as of this year I am guessing that a new phase is here. I am so paranoid, I really dont like to shower am afraid, seeing my friends causes me fear of them I imagine I guess they are all against me. Not all but it is getting unbelievable I just relized today
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

It sounds you are experiencing a serious anxiety disorder probably related to social setting. You have to accept first that this needs to be addressed and second that you need to reengage with the mental health system. Paranoia can be debilitating and you need to discuss that in a therapeutic environment. If you have had therapy than you know that you need to connect before this gets any worse. When you can't function in social settings then you are going to have increasing difficulty to maintain friendships, keep jobs, or interact well with others. It is helpful to devote yourself to therapy so the paranoia and social isolation decreases. People are not against you. You are having symptoms that make you feel that way but in reality these are your symptoms that are speaking. Find a therapy that is trained in this area and accept that you have to reconnect with therapy to stabilize your own thoughts.

Please press accept