Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
15718554

RA - mk

Customer Question

Hi! My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday because i slept with another boy a long time before we got togehter, and it's about two years ago. We have been together for over a year. But he has to go and serve the country for a year when the new years has begun, and he think i can't wait for him and he think i'm going to find somebody else. But i want to grow old with this guy. I don't want to live without him. What can i do and say to make him understand that my heart belongs to him and only him? Hope you can help me, because i really need help. This boy is one of a kind.. Please! Thank you.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 5 years ago.
Hello. You have to tell him exactly what you posted here. Tell him how much he means to you. Wait for him if you feel that strongly and let him know that you will wait. It's very difficult for military to be overseas to be away from girlfriends/boyfriends. Tell him that there is no one else for you but him. See what his reaction is. Put it all out there and let him know how you feel.