MrsRuss0114
MrsRuss0114, LCSW
Experience:  B.A.Psychology, MSW, LCSW, HS-BCP; 8+ yrs experience.
56136667

I just need somebody to talk to

Customer Question

I just need somebody to talk to
Category: Relationship
Expert:  MrsRuss0114 replied 5 years ago.

Russ0114 :

Hello and thank you for choosing just answer, I would love to speak with and assist you. Please let me know when the best time is to chat with you. If you're available, I will definitely be back on just answer this evening about 6 p.m. CST please let me know if you'd like to chat at that time.

Customer :

Hey RUSS0114

Customer :

Hey let me know if you are out there.

Russ0114 : Hello, I'm here and will wait for you to return.
Customer :

I got a friend I just can get the understanding. Me and this friend was suppose to move in this monday together. I had already gave the friend the part he asked for the rent. He keep take these request from family and some of the same members was busting his ball. While we needed to be doing things for this weekend. So He text me telling me that he had to go get his niece. This was like sunday where she ran off a bankment cause of drunk driving. This was the story up to 7:00 clock. Till she finally broke down and told her boyfriend had beaten her. Then he calls me and tell me he got's some bad news and good news. The bad news was about his niece and the good news was that I can give you your money back. I asked him since you got a three bedroom could n't we all stay there. Then he replied she bringing here baby. Can't she go stay with your mother.No my mother to sick. I said now what about me now I'm out in the cold and the thing about it is that he stayed with me in my hotel room a few days ago for free. I just think this was mess up of the friend . I think could have made it accomadating for everybody. Let me know if I 'm wrong and what is your opinion.

Customer :

Also he told me the messed up news at 8:00 clock at night on that sunday.