psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

When you text somebody and ask them did you say something to

Customer Question

When you text somebody and ask them did you say something to piss them off and the text back we will talk later ? what are they likely saying.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.

There are a couple possibilities. They may be putting you off because they are genuinely upset and don't want to discuss it right away. Or they are not upset and genuinely want to discuss it later. Sometimes an argument is no big deal and they are happy to talk about it but may be in front of other people or busy. There is no way to not until they text you back but chances are if they say they will talk later they aren't mad

Please press accept

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Only psychlady me and this friend was suppose to roomate togehter . This person and I was suppose to move-in together this weekend and I had kind been on this person about what we needed to do given that I had exams and we had two days to move and there wouldn't been lights on untill today. Also felt like when talked to him I get one story about the details then he would tell me something more that the person didn't tell me. The friend text me with his niece had whent off a bankment drunk this was like early morning yesterday he got it. This turned out not to be the truth. The niece had been beaten by her boyfriend. He didn't learn this untill about 7:00 pm . I had told my friend since he had promise to pay something on my storage if we didn't get finished by monday. Take into mind this was earlier in the day that she told the lie about the bankment. I told the friend you are just go to have to make good on what you said I ain't got nothing to do with your niece getting drunk and I 'm going to try to do right by you.I said this before he did this I got good news and I got bad news. The bad news is that my niece got beaten by her boy friend. The other thing is I'm going to give 85% of your money right back. Take in mind that I had even let this person recently crash at the hotel I'm staying at. I was kind of run out of money where I'm staying and also. we decide on a three bedroom because he was in a bad situation and me. So when he told me this I asked him how about I take the third bedroom. Then he replied that she had a baby. I'm still thinking well can't you put the baby in thier with the niece. I didn't say that though. I instead ask can't he stay with your mother he then said she was bad off.I then ask him well that leave me out I the cold. Am I wrong or right could we worked this out where everybody had a place to stay for the time being. I was concern about the niece,but really do that make somebody a bad person because they are concern about self also? Do you think I did something wrong or messed up just asking for your opinion.
Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.
I don't think you did anything wrong. You were just trying to get this accomplished and the other person had a whole bunch of problems that aren't your responsibility. I would have made the same suggestions. I think they are making excuses and they don't want to work this out. When somebody has that many excuses they are trying to let you down easy. You really tried. When it comes to major decisions you have to worry about self. Everybody worries about self. Otherwise you will be left out with no place to stay. Work it out but you didn't do anything wrong.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I asked the person did I say something to piss them off I text them. I the person text back we take later. I'm like this is a perfectly good friendship that could have went wrong after over ten years. I don't know how to feel about. I think I could have been more senstive to what My friend was going threw. But for a friend to drop that in your lap at 8:00 clock at night. You got to get up at 8:oo to get your bills paid,also after you leave there you got to study for exams coming up that is just terrible.I don't know do you consider that a friend or what? I even text the person and said I'm sorry about all that. Even though I feel that something I could have said better. But what that person did I don't think they had to like you kind was saying and that it's beat up.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I asked the person did I say something to piss them off I text them. I the person text back we take later. I'm like this is a perfectly good friendship that could have went wrong after over ten years. I don't know how to feel about. I think I could have been more senstive to what My friend was going threw. But for a friend to drop that in your lap at 8:00 clock at night. You got to get up at 8:oo to get your bills paid,also after you leave there you got to study for exams coming up that is just terrible.I don't know do you consider that a friend or what? I even text the person and said I'm sorry about all that. Even though I feel that something I could have said better. But what that person did I don't think they had to like you kind was saying and that it's beat up. What could be going on in that person mind know.
Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.
It doesn't sound very considerate of them but people have bad days and don't always act responsibly. If you did nothing wrong then you can't keep apologizing so all you can do is let them get over what is bothering them. If they think it is something between the two of you then they have to let you know that. You can't apologize for whatever they are going through. Maybe they were just having a bad day
psychlady, Counselor
Experience: I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues