Rev.Dr. August Abbott
Rev.Dr. August Abbott, Clergy
Experience:  Ordained minister: Counselor (spiritual/life)

how can i say to a lady i enjoyed the dinner with including

how can i say to a lady i enjoyed the dinner with including the jokes , stories...etc , without making me as hitting on her coz am not ?? :)
-- Did she make the dinner? Did you invite her out to dinner? Did she invite you to dinner out? What are the particulars in this story? That would help a great deal

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
we were hanging out at a resturant there were me nd 2 ladies
-- Then you give her a call, text, email or whatever you and she are comfortable with and you tell her what you said to me.

"I had such a good time with you that I thought you should know. I appreciate meeting interesting, fun people like you"

-- Then, if you don't want to pursue it, wish her a happy holiday and say goodbye.

If you DO want to pursue it, wait for her reaction to what you've said. If it's encouraging, ask her if she'd like to go again, this time on purpose and just the two of you.

If her reaction is not encouraging, you've still said what you wanted to say and you haven't lost face.