Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist

I have met someone on Facebook and we were getting along very

I have met someone on Facebook and we were getting along very well. We have also met and we decided we would continue. Things were getting very good and we were planning to see each other again. Suddenly he came out one day angry with me and told me that he has asked me not to send him messages on Facebook and that I have become his shadow and think we are a couple. He also said he had enough problems on his mind and he said that it was enough and didn't write to me again. He has me on his facebook friends' list but I can't see his updates and he has deleted I think all his photos from his profile. I haven't been messaging him a lot. And I have never tried to call him or text him on his phone. I don't know what to do. Please tell me. Thank you very much!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 4 years ago.
Hello. I think he has made it fairly clear that he is not interested in pursuing anything further with you. I would advise that you leave it where it is and leave him alone. If he decides that he wants to be friends and start communicating, then he will do that on his own time and then you can take it from there.