Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

So theres this guy and hes my best friend thats a boy and i

So theres this guy and hes my best friend thats a boy and i like him how can i get with him ps hes hot
You have a best friend that you want to be with. There are so man times in friendships where people spend a lot of time together sharing their life that they develop an attraction to each other. But what often happens is the other person has no idea how you feel about them. Some times people have feelings that they do not act on because they do not want to ruin the frienship and they would rather keep their friendship then take the risk of losing the person out of their life. But feelings should be expressed but it could change the friendship. Tell him how you feel, he might have feelings for you as well. One way of finding out is asking if he has ever thought of you both starting a relationship. If he can picture you to together dating. See how he responds. He might come out and tell you he wants to be in a relationship with you. If you have anymore questions I am here.