Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

So my friend keeps grabing my waist and going in and out BUT

So my friend keeps grabing my waist and going in and out BUT with clothes on then later he acts like he hates me what is he doing does he like me please help
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 4 years ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective

Dear friend,

This man definitely acts like he likes you, but is extremely immature. I have no idea of his age, but he acts like he is a young teenager. He is simulating sex, trying to give you the message that he wants to have sex with you, and evidently wanting some kind of similar response from you..

When he doesn't get it he is frustrated and angry, If you can put up with his immaturity, and you are able to accept his the way he is and help him to grow up, then you can probably have a closer friendship with him. He is very childish, and he might be a disappointment to you because of the way he acts.

If he is older and still acts this way, then there is something possibly wrong with his development and/ior upbringining. Again, you must decide if you want to be in a relationship with a man like this and try to help him learn better behavior.

You can feel free to ask him what he is trying to communicate, and make him talk about his feelings. If you are turned off by his behavior you also have the option of just moving away from this relationship.

I wish you the wisdom to focus on this situation and the perseverance to see through the actions that you have chosen to follow.

Warm regards,

Elliott Sewell, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC