Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.

havent dated much and now I hae reached a point that Im may

Customer Question

havent dated much and now I hae reached a point that Im may be alone and holding on to my kids. what do you sense in this area for me rhonda XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 4 years ago.
You haven't dated much and you now feel like you maybe alone. You have children where you feel like you are holding on to them. It is very normal for a mother to raise her children and them be their whole life. You wanted the best for your children and you made the decision that you would put ldrenon firyour dating life on hold to focus on your children and that is a wonderful when your a mother and you thought of your children first. Now it is time to think of you and find someone special, but only if you are ready to date. It is nice to have someone in your life you can go out to dinner with or even just a nice walk. I don't feel you will be alone, I feel that you will find that special someone when you decide if your ready to date.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
your feed back only repeated the question, no reading of guidance
I want you to describe too me exactly how you see your life and what you feel you need to change in prder to not feel like your going to be alone. I want to help and answer all of your questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I am going to opt out so someone else can help you. I enjoyed working with you, thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you I believe that is an excellent idea