psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Sometimes my dreams are of my husband with other women and

Customer Question

Sometimes my dreams are of my husband with other women and I am there and he is totally ignoring me and behaving inappropriately with these women. It is almost like he is punishing me for something. When I try and talk to him he just ignores me and continues with the other women......Only in this dream I am there.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.
Are you saying he continues with other women for real
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No not at all. He is not like that in real life.
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.

There is maybe some unresolved trust issues in your real life that you are acting out in your dreams. Sometimes our subconscious is governing our dreams and we experience fears through our dreams. This is because our fears are under the surface and we experience these fears when we are not awake and alert. You may have some fears that your husband is capable of behaving inappropriately. Your dreams play out a fear that you have and may not even acknowledge. Your fear is that he acts inappropriately towards women. I would consider whether this is something you should address with him. If you secretly fear that he acts inappropriately towards women then share that with him so that you resolve whatever doubts you have.

Please press accept; this is the only way I am compensated