Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice

I am a 35yr old woman and I am very unhappy in my marriage.

Customer Question

I am a 35yr old woman and I am very unhappy in my marriage. My husband has ADD and expects me to handle everything (etc bill, household,finances,children,decision making)I have asked him for help several times but will only do what is comfortable for him. We are in financial trouble and I am having to be the one who is having to look for another job on top of my full time job during the week and being a mom. I am really considering asking for a seperation because he is to me worthless. This all started after our first baby. We are in therapy and he has been told to call his PCP and request a medication for just a trial period. My husband does not want to do this because he is too scared. I am just frustrated and it is showing at my current job and with my children. I am just at a loss.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 4 years ago.

Cathy :

Hi and thanks for writing JA

Cathy :

I am sorry I was not online when you wrote but if you let me know when you plan to be back online to chat about this I am happy to help you. Warm regards, Cathy