psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

My girlfriend of four years is moving out in a month and says

Customer Question

My girlfriend of four years is moving out in a month and says she has nothing left. I need to win her back she is my everything
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 5 years ago.

Cathy :

Hi and thanks for writing

Cathy :

are you there?\

Cathy :

eheeleooeeee

Cathy :

hello?

Cathy :

sorry for the typo

Cathy :

hello? are you here?

Cathy :

okay let us know when you are going to be back online and wish to chat about this.

Cathy :

warm regards, Cathy

JACUSTOMER-b3unfs9v- :

im online

JACUSTOMER-b3unfs9v- :

hi

Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
You can't win someone back if they are unwilling to stay. You have tried to romance her. That is very sweet. The only qualities that win someone over is honesty and the ability to compromise. You can only offer that you will look at these problems with a fresh perspective and try your best to be open about change. If you promise to offer changes then you give her hope that things may be better. If her mind is so made up that she refuses to listen then you can't change her mind. Change comes from an ability to listen and work on a problem. You can approach her about your desire to change over flowers and that will tell you how motivated she is. She will let you know if her mind is closed. Prepare the changes you wish to make and then approach her with them.