Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice

Im not sure what to do?!!! Ive not long been out of a relationship,

Customer Question

Im not sure what to do?!!! Ive not long been out of a relationship, and since then ive been getting close to a guy at work he is lovely and i do feel i could tell the man anything. Ive never really thought about the idea of there being an us, but after work today i got a message saying how he felt and tha he just wanted to know either way. I feel a bit like a school kid in the fact that i think there is something between us, but im not sure what it is. It was kinda left that we needed to talk and that I wanted to try and work all of this out. I never thought he would feel like that towards me im sat going round in circles and am not too sure what i should do
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 4 years ago.

Cathy :

Hi and thanks for writing JA

Cathy :

are you there?

Cathy :

okay so let us know when you are back online and can chat about this and I will be happy to work with you