Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice

HI DR,PHIL i am TERRY i am 67 years old ,and i joinned XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.XXX and it is realy bad it is full of SCAM can you please tell me witch site that is safe out there i am just looking for a companion and take it from there i have a very high respect for me and other peoples thank you so much i would realy appriceate that thank you you have a sparkling evening i would like this to be confedential please i watch your chow every day DR PHIL i love you wife also she is so nice very nice famely
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 4 years ago.

Cathy :

Hi, I think you would be best off addressing this directly to Dr. Phil and his producers at

Cathy :

good luck to you. Cathy

hi DR,PHIL i just would like to find a better site that i can trust so far what is out there is not good at all i would realy appriceated thank you very much

Cathy :

Hi, this is not dr phils site. The site I gave you above is dr. Phils. You can write him above at

Cathy :

Cathy :

that is doctor phils site, this is a mental health site. thanks