Cathy
Cathy, Counselor
Experience:  Ms, MS.Ed., thirty years clinical practice
25773729

I probably need a pshycic for this question. I just really

Customer Question

I probably need a pshycic for this question. I just really need to know if my phsyical relationship with my friend Wayne is over. I am still always thinking about him & need to know if he thinks of me too. I don't know if he has got genuine feelings for me or if he is just over me. Thanks.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cathy replied 5 years ago.

Cathy :

Hi, how long since you have heard from him? have you tried to contact him? does he respond when you try to contact him.

Cathy :

Let me know.
Cathy

JACUSTOMER-eexmg1o9- :

I still text him and he does answer. I honestly just need to know if I should just stop texting & see if he contacts me but yes he does answer when I contact him.

Cathy :

Yes please, stop texting him. He will not come back if you continue to text him and he might come back it you stop. Good Luck. Cathy

JACUSTOMER-eexmg1o9- :

Cathy, I actually just got a text from him this morning. Do you think he does have feelings for me & thinks about me

Cathy :

I cannot know this. No one can, not even a psychic, but it sounds to me as if he is thinking of you. I know that if you do not contact him or respond to his texts or calls or emails or facebook posts quickly but rather: initiate no contact, take two to three days to respond to him, the chances of you keeping him in your life are far better than if you constantly contact him and act as if you are waiting with baited breath every time he contacts you. Let him think you can be happy without him, let him think that you do not need him to be happy but rather he might need you to be happy. DO that by not initiating contact and not jumping on the phone every time he contacts you. It works every time if you follow the instructions exactly as I sent them to you. Good Luck and warmest

Cathy :

and warmest wishes to you as well. :)

JACUSTOMER-eexmg1o9- :

Thanks Cathy. I will try this. I suppose since he did text me he must have been thinking about me. I am actually scared because I feel as though I am falling for him. We knew each other many years ago then lost contact & we ran into each other again after all those years. I know he has a few issues in his personal life but I have told him if he needs a friend I will be there for him.

Cathy :

I think you are pretty smart about this but you also need to understand that sometimes delayed gratification is a good thing too. Let him court you and wine and dine and discover how wonderful you are before YOU decide if he is worth your time of day.

Cathy :

You Decide.