psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

well, ive tried to e-mail him about talking, my things that

well, i've tried to e-mail him about talking, my things that were left in the garage, and when i could get them back. and i still get no response from him. a few weeks ago i had a cop deliver me a "no trespass order". i just don't know what to do anymore. i really don't want to get the cops or court invloved. i would like answers from him, about why and what happened? what do you think i should do now?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.

I think as painful as it is you have to let it go. You want answers and I understand that but sometimes you can't have answers. You have to allow the Order to act as closure. He for some reason is saying loud and clear that he isn't giving them to you. I would donate the clothes and walk away. What you see as getting information he sees as violating his space. He has made that clear. This Order says that he wants to take the coward's way out. And that is his right. Accept this as his bold statement. Maybe later he will allow you to understand the choices he made. I wouldn't involve the courts yourself or take this any further. They are still his things and he apparently doesn't care about them. At some point you have to practice acceptance even if it makes no sense.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
the things that are in the garage that was locked when i moved out are sentimental things.
a table that was made by my father before he passed away. x-mas decorations my mother had given me for outside the house worth around 800.00. and a few items i can live without.
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.
It is unfortunate that these things are sentimental. That makes it hard. You may have to seek legal remedies to resolve this. It doesn't seem like he cares about sentimental and it isn't fair. Find out about going through the Courts