psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

My girlfriend who wants to break up with me is going overseas

Customer Question

My girlfriend who wants to break up with me is going overseas for 2 weeks where she will meet this guys who she has been speaking to over the phone for past 2 months.we still live together, i tried to ask her if they would be going out and there. and she goes to me that its my personal life and i will do whatever i want to do.

This guy is trying to be very very extra nice and caring to her and she is falling in it. this guy is married with a kid. i dont know what made my girl to fall for her even knowing that hes married and has a kid. i will be going to drop her to the airport. its so very hard for me to deal with.

Please suggest something. Should i remain in contact with my girl during this time or just leave her alone. i dont want to look like as if i am monitoring her action and steps.

PLease suggest something which plays a reverse effect.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks, she will come back in 2 weeks time and we will be in the same house untill she finds new accomodation. I dont know how will i deal with this.

such a painful time for me. i can see the signs that she still thinks about me, often calling, caring, cooking for me,hugging me, asking me confused questions. But then all of a sudden she gets in mood swings. and then i get little voilent too.

Any suggestions for this

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
any answers please
Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

understand, now there she is overseas. Gone on Friday and has already called me thrice with a very loving and caring tone.I responded nicely too.

This just conflicts me so much, that why is she doing this??? What do you reccon??

Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

I am trying to be very careful, she calls me now everyday. Today i saw 7 missed calls on my phone whilst i was in the gym. And then later she called today and spoke to me.

I really dont know what to do?? Should i ask her to stop playing with me or any suggestions??? what should i tell her?

Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, do i wait for her to come back, or should i say her this when she calls me next?
Expert:  psychlady replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!