Suzanne, Therapist, LCSW
Experience:  Experienced in treating trauma, relationship issues, co-dependency

For Suzanne I do beloved had it. Because of what I comunicated

For Suzanne: I do beloved had it. Because of what I comunicated to his ex, you know the story. He blocked my number from calling him. He then left me at the gym taking off with my car and house keys, actually that was before blocking my number. He said so many things about her and swore he was over her and had no feelings for her. Why did he get so angry with me, is he done with me for good.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Suzanne replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for bringing your question to Just Answer!

Well, I'm afraid this proves that he is still deeply emotionally involved with his ex. He got that angry with you because you made him look foolish in front of her, by repeating things he said that weren't true.

There have been so many ups and downs in this relationship, it's hard to tell if this is the final breakup. In some ways, it would be better for you if it was. You are always going to play second fiddle in this situation, and a clean break would let you find someone who will put you first.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you again. you are right! He is still in love with her and if he cant be honest with himself I cant expect him to be honest with me?
Expert:  Suzanne replied 4 years ago.