psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Ok I bought concert tickets for him and his kids 11-11-11 I

Ok I bought concert tickets for him and his kids 11-11-11 I wouldn;t mind going as friends since i told the kids, should i asked maybe by text point blank but nice if they still want to go or leave it alone
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.
If you think you can go as friends then the kids probably are looking forward to it. If you think you would not be able to carry that off then give him the tickets and let him take them. The difference as to whether you go all together or not boils down whether you can feel comfortable with the friends type situation. Don't put yourself out there because you have unrealistic expectations of what you can do. The kids will get over it if you decide that you are uncomfortable or it is just too painful.