Suzanne
Suzanne, Therapist, LCSW
Experience:  Experienced in treating trauma, relationship issues, co-dependency
32195369

my husband had an affair should i tell his boss as he his a

Customer Question

my husband had an affair should i tell his boss as he his a manager and the woman in quetsion is a team leader who reports directly to my husband whilst we are trying to work threw wot has happened she is still after him calls online i.e logging in to see when he plays online game
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Suzanne replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for bringing your question to Just Answer!

I would not advise telling his boss about the affair. Managers get very defensive when someone who is not employed by them tries to communicate. It could even make the boss decide to fire your husband, which would put your own financial situation in jeopardy.

Hopefully you will bring this up in the counseling sessions and your husband will decide to transfer her to another part of the company so they don't have to interact.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the company he works for do not fire people for affairs but possibly that his manager would move one of them to another area of business his manager seems nice guy who is pretty laid back i have already discussed with husband that i am unhappy with how close they work especially as after affair was suppoesed to be ended she gave him a homemade cd of songs that miss people and cant live without them