psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Not married, but had an emotional relationship with younger

Not married, but had an emotional relationship with younger individual. Found out the partner had been through this repeated times. Is there any way this can be fixed. ( our relationship 7months)
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.
need more details. Be back later
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm 39yrs old, girlfriend is 46 and the other girl is 20. Girlfriend and I have nothing in common but enjoy spending time together. The other girl and I have a lot in common
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.
The decision is yours. You should go out with anyone who interests you. That is your right. However keep in mind that she may have alot that is not in common with you too at that age. You are going to have to take this slowly if dating younger person. The obstacles will be greater and there will be prejudices from others. Just make an informed decision