psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues

Hello, I recently met a girl i really liked we seemed to have

Customer Question

Hello, I recently met a girl i really liked we seemed to have great chemistry, we exchanged #'s and traded texts, she invited me out and things went really well she clearly liked me even told me so. So i left her a voicemail last week, and sent her a couple texts, and all of a sudden she wont respond... Any idea whats going on? Anything i can try to do? I texted her yesterday no response
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 4 years ago.

If you have found that she is suddenly not responding then you have to consider any number of possibilities. These can include that she is involved in something that has kept her very busy, she has had a sudden emergency, she has lost interest, she no longer wants to pursue a relationship, etc. It could be anything. You do in the end have to consider that people change their mind often and they don't need a reason. It can be based purely on instinct. This is very early and people do change their mind early rather than later. However she could be experiencing something in her life that just takes her away from enjoying herself personally. You have no choice but to wait it out. Or you can move on. But she can reconnect with you at any time. Be patient.

If this was helpful press accept