psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

if im numb from finding out my dh cheated what feelings will

if im numb from finding out my dh cheated what feelings will i feel after this numb phase and what order. when will it come on?
You will feel many things but each is particular to you as a person and both of you as a couple. Everyone is different. What is similar however is that almost everyone feel betrayal. This is very hard to deal with because it is an intense emotion. You may also feel disappointment in how your partner has disregarded the relationship and you as a partner. The rest of these emotions can be disappointment, sadness, anger, and just confusion. You will want to know the reasons why it happened and still not understand how these deficits can lead to this behavior. You may also knows how he could do this to a loving relationship. Do not compare yourself with her or accept that any of it is your fault. You may even feel disbelief. Both of you have to work on this so it doesn't happen again. You can show any emotion that you feel as long as it isn't violent. Give yourself a chance to experience any feelings so that you can resolve them.