Suzanne
Suzanne, Therapist, LCSW
Experience:  Experienced in treating trauma, relationship issues, co-dependency
32195369

i got a friend whos husband cheeted and it came out she did

i got a friend whos husband cheeted and it came out she did to he knows nothing about it while there having all this infidelity crap out should she tell him or keep quite just wondering what your oppinon is i know any one but her can make this decision with past case exsperiance what wouldu suggest

Thank you for bringing your question to Just Answer!

If the cheating was a one-time thing in the past, and she's having no contact with the person she cheated with, she should probably not tell him about it. It will only serve to justify her husband's cheating, and increase the drama of the situation.

But she should make sure that from now on her behavior is the same she expects from her husband.

Your friend should get some help, because with cheating on both sides, there are major problems in this relationship.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
THATS WHA I TOLD HER BAISICALY I HAVE A CHEETING SPOUSE AND I CAN KINDA SEE BUT I HAVE HIGH MORAL.THAT I HOLD MY SELF TO SO ID NEVER DO THAT I TOLD HER TO THE WORD TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT 1 RIGHT DONT FIX TO WRONGS KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT LAY HER SINS AT GODS FEET AND PRAY THATS ALL I DO IS PRAY AND ASK QUESTIONS
You have good instincts! I hope your friend listens to what you told her.