Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy

I have been chatting to a lady on line her name is Kathleen

Customer Question

I have been chatting to a lady on line her name isXXXXX her RSVP name is Novacane14. She is 41 birthday 31 Jan. She said she is widowed and that her husband and 2 children Taylor13 and Shelby9 died in Cyclone Katrina in the USA. She is currently working in The UAE in healthcare for the company that is installing the new metro. She says she loves me (don't they all ) but tonight she told me that her purse had been stollen and that they took 10,000 out of her credit card. She wants me to help with money which sounds like a scam to me. Is she real?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer. S C A M S C A M S C A M
DO NOT SEND HER ANY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please be careful of such scam artists! You hardly know her. Who would ask someone they hardly know for money. Please be careful!

I'll pause here and await your response to see if there is anything you would
like to add to this chat.If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask. Just put Dr. Shirley Schaye before your response and I will be the one to respond.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Never had any intention of sending money. Is there any way to warn the other men she has been talking to as she has a list on nine msm and they seem blocked
Well, I'm glad to hear that! Gee, I don't really know if you don't have their e-mails or contact information. Let me ask you this --- how do you know that their other men that she is talking to. If you tell me that then maybe some ideas will come to my mind about how to warn them --- otherwise, hard to know if you have no contact information for them. So list for me how you know about that there are nine other men she is talking to.