AgapeDoc
AgapeDoc, Counselor
Experience:  Dr. W. D. Nicholas is a relationship expert & can help families or organizations become more effective.
55589990

when a man has uncoped with a breakup does that mean he still

when a man has uncoped with a breakup does that mean he still loves that person
Category: Relationship
Expert:  AgapeDoc replied 5 years ago.

AgapeDoc :

Thanks for contacting Just Answer. Let me see if I can help you here.....

AgapeDoc :

It is my intention to answer your question and exceed your expectations. If you are satisfied with my efforts, will you click on the green accept button?

AgapeDoc :

I see you are off line, so I'll go ahead and try and answer your question based on what you have posted here.

AgapeDoc :

It could certainly mean that the man is not over that person and it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case as I have seen this many times.

AgapeDoc :

However, it could just mean that the man is just having trouble dealing with change. It is hard for all of us to deal with change, and in the face of it one of our defense mechanisms is to just hang on to what ever we have at the time - even it is really not even ours anymore.

AgapeDoc :

In my experience, it is best just to confront the issues directly and simply ask what the man's intentions are. Most of my clients that take this approach have good results.

AgapeDoc :

I hope I have answered your question. If you wish to discuss more just post your thoughts here.

AgapeDoc :

However.....

Customer:

Well thank you for your response but when I use the term uncope I was implying that he buried his feelings

AgapeDoc :

I wish you the best.

AgapeDoc :

Yes, I understood what you meant by your term. If a person has buried his feelings, it's a form of denial. So my response would be the same. I hope this has been helpful to you.