AgapeDoc
AgapeDoc, Counselor
Experience:  Dr. W. D. Nicholas is a relationship expert & can help families or organizations become more effective.
55589990

what does it mean when an exbf and business partner still tries

what does it mean when an exbf and business partner still tries to be with me after he chose to stay with his other ex gf
Category: Relationship
Expert:  AgapeDoc replied 5 years ago.

AgapeDoc :

Thanks for contacting Just Answer and requesting me :)

AgapeDoc :

It is my goal to answer your question and exceed your expectations. If you are satisfied with my efforts, will you click on the green accept buttion?

AgapeDoc :

OK.... I can see you are off line. Let me go ahead and answer your question with the information you have posted here.

AgapeDoc :

I think the answer to your question is clear and I suspect you have a good idea of the answer already.

AgapeDoc :

It seems that your exbf wants to have his cake and eat it too......

AgapeDoc :

As long as he can be with you while staying with someone else he is getting everything HIS way!! AND if you allow this to continue, he will continue to take advantage of the situation as long as it suits him.

AgapeDoc :

If he wants to be with you and you want to be with him, you should spell out your conditions or boundaries for this. Explain that you are going to need some things if he wants to have any kind of relationship with you and tell him what exactly you want.

AgapeDoc :

I hope I have been helpful and answered your questions. If you want to discuss further, please post your response here.

AgapeDoc :

However, if you are satisfied with my efforts, please don't forget to click on the green accept button.

AgapeDoc :

Thanks!